Thursday, August 2, 2012

Getting Some Shi Love...

Found this blog post today from Spashionista Report about one of our Shi by Journeys store managers–Matthew Bretherick–and had to share. Love when our customers have an amazing experience!

********

From Spashionista:
Every Spashionista wants to have that Cinderella moment, the one where the handsome prince places the glass slipper on her foot and it’s a perfect fit. I’ve had that moment, complete with handsome prince, every time I visit my friend Matthew Bretherick’s shoe store. As you can see from the photo I’m a frequent visitor. Everything you see below has served me better than a coach and footman ever could – and these definitely did not turn into a pumpkin and mice after midnight.

Continue reading this article on Spashionista Report's blog!

Love you all!
xoxo,
Shï

No comments:

Post a Comment