Monday, August 9, 2010

Fall Must Haves

This weekend I did the much dreaded (and also very necessary) chore of cleaning out my closet. Do I really need that white tank that I have 5 more of, that may or may not have a fixable snag in it? I've had it for 100 years and it's way past it's prime, but still...I may need it one day. Needless to say, Goodwill got a hefty donation. If you're like me and have a hard time getting past those hard-to-give-up items, read this article. It's on de-cluttering your house (applies to closets too). If I denied that I answered yes to any (all) of these questions, it would be a lie. Read The Top 6 Excuses for Clutter

Fortunately, it cleared the way for some new fall pieces to work their way home with me from my shopping trip...ok trips. It was Tax-Free weekend here after all. I stocked up on pencil skirts, cardigans & blazers. Here are some of my favorite Shi pieces I can't wait to get. Some aren't coming in until September though...I suppose I can make it.



Must Have #1: A Belted Jacket. Romaine Belted Jacket | $65 | Available September 2010


Must Have #2: Embellished Clogs. Icora Maple Clog (also in Black) | $44.99 | Available September 2010


Must Have #3: Rugged Boots (w/ a pretty dress). True Religion Georgia Boot | $169.99 | Available Now


Must Have #1: A Great Slouch Bag. Two Handle Slouch Satchel | $40 | Available Now

1 comment:

  1. Luckily, it cleared just how for some fresh drop portions to Buy Diablo 3 items figure their own way property by himself from my own shopping...okay excursions. It absolutely was Tax-Free weekend break in this article in the end. I actually stacked on dog pen skirts, cardigans & sun dresses. Below are a few of my favorite Shi bits I cannot wait to have. Many will
    Guild Wars 2 Gold kaufen not be coming in until November however...I assume I'm able to help it become.

    ReplyDelete