Friday, September 3, 2010

Boots!!!





I'm not sure if you girls are as excited as I am that boot season is fast approaching, but let me tell you, I. Am. Pumped. As summer winds down, we start getting deceptively cool morning and evenings that make us dream of late fall, when boots and jackets are finally appropriate to wear. Then, mid-day, comes the sweltering sun and we are reminded that it's not quite time to break out our wardrobe we carefully stored away last March.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE summer. It's my favorite season by far. It's just that, when the weather begins to cool down, I remember all my sweaters, boots, scarves & jackets that I haven't been able to wear and am ready to trade in my sundresses and flip-flops for more sophistication.

In the spirit of pining away for fall, I wanted to show everyone some of the fabulous boots we have coming in this season. How about that sequin boot?! Love it! Hope everyone has a fun, safe & fashionable Labor Day weekend!

Shop our Fall Boots Collection.

1 comment:

  1. In the soul regardingcheap D3 Gold pining out with regard to slip, I needed to demonstrate every person some of the wonderful boots we've got coming in this coming year. Why don't you consider of which sequin boot?! Love it! Trust everyone has a great, safe and sound & fashionable Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold Labor Time few days!

    ReplyDelete